Our kitchen is large enough for a table, but neither one of us wanted to take up the "room" especially since we have a dining room just off the kitchen. So, we decided to just get a bistro set for the two of us. Found this one at Target (on sale). :o)
The table of my dreams. I have always wanted an old farmhouse table, but all that I have priced (the real ones) are WAY out of my price range. Well.....a couple months ago I stopped in at a furniture store and found this little dandy. It looks very old, but is new (and priced better). Wednesday we stopped in and guess what - it was on sale!! Yipee!!! Nathan liked it too (and the price).
About as child proof as I can get! Any more scratches and dings will just add to the character! :o)
The design of the couch is slightly different, but this is the print I went with. I also got a loveseat to match. YEAH!!! We will finally have room for everybody to sit! Peggy (Jenny's mom) bought my other couch. It worked for the house we rented, but I needed more furniture and I couldn't find a loveseat to match. 
All that we have left is our deep freezer (which we are picking up the week we move). It's not very exciting to look at so I won't bore you.
WOW! Can't believe you still even had your wedding money saved! I surely would've spent it by now! HA! Love your new furniture...especially the old farmhouse dining room table! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCool! Love the furniture! The table is very cute and durable!! I really like the couch, too. Of course I love the red colors. My living room could stand some color! It's brown and more brown and my new leather couch is brown. Which I really love but can you believe I've already got it on craigslist and have a bid for $200 more than I paid for it!! (you know me....i love to bargain!)
ReplyDeleteYou will have to post pictures of the inside once you get it all decorated!! I'm very excited for you. I'm glad you finally get to decorate once and for all!!:)
Well, have a lovely weekend!
How exciting. Looking forward to my "new" couch.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty choices! And like Karen, I can't believe you have wedding money left. I read that sentence three times to be sure I was seeing it right!! lol!
ReplyDelete