Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pictures!!!!

I've posted some pictures!!! We decided to start off living here with a bang - and it wasn't because we moved on Fourth of July. Our house got hit by lightening the other morning and "fried" our wireless router. Thankfully it was our only loss - but we are back in business now! :o) No house pictures have been posted yet. We are at the scary, point of no return in remodeling. It might frighten some people. :o) Can't wait to start the "real" decorating!

Nathan with his new lawn mower - he's so proud of his new toy. I think I can handle this one too (some of the others have been a little questionable.) Since moving here, he's biggest concern has been the yard. It's funny because at the other house - I had to BEG him to mow.
Last load of the day - thankfully it was pretty light - my arms were getting tired!

Nina was the grilling queen - she made sure we had our fill of hamburgers and hotdogs. They were yummy!!!One of my many slaves - Wesley. By the way - we love the cool new shades. Watch for your own pair at local very high dollar retail stores.

Me - going in to do surgery in Africa. Okay, maybe not, but I felt like it afterwards. I was sanding down a rather large project and didn't want to inhale all the dust (or look like an elderly individual) when I was done.




3 comments:

  1. Like the tractor, your Dad will be proud that it is not Green!:) Beautiful nurse picture, maybe you should change departments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a new "toy" to get the guys on lawn detail! Tony got a new mower in the fall last year. He's loving mowing again but has had trouble with poison ivy or sumac so I mowed for him the last two times to see if that was causing it to flare up-much to his disappointment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!