Tuesday, August 12, 2008
We've called in the troops...
This morning my grandparents arrived to aid in the remodeling adventures. I don't know about them, but they have about wore me out! (and we still have two days to go). In one day...we have the kitchen and pantry area completely ready to sand and stain and we removed the carpet in the dining room and almost have that floor ready. Things are finally coming together a little more over here. :o) Paps is a much better (and stronger) work partner for Nathan and brought over some pretty handy little tools. Now...if I could just get them to stay until the cabinets are done.... Tomorrow the rest of the furniture will be delivered and I have my follow up appointment for my little eye injury - my glasses are in so I should be able to see when I leave tomorrow. Yeah! Seeing double and trying to drive does not work out well...especially at night. :o) Sweet dreams! I'm off to soak my muscles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you're getting it done! Must be all the nifty tools he brought. :)
ReplyDeleteCant' wait to see the end results.
ReplyDelete