Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Furniture!!! (well to me)


A couple of weekends ago we rented a trailor, borrowed a few extra hands and traveled to Southern Indiana....to pick up my piano. I have no words to describe how excited I am to finally have it here!!! I have played this piano since I was around 4 years old...so glad to have it back with me!

I actually purchased this corner cabinet this past summer at a show Nathan and I go to every year. I had been looking ever since we moved in for something that would "fit." This piece is actually new, but made out of old barn boards...an old amish man gave me a fairly good deal on it...so we packed it up! (Nathan wasn't too happy at first because it took too much "engine" room in the truck...but he got over it.) :o)
I am slowly but surely getting the house "put together." After a year and half of remodeling, it is such a sigh of relief to be able to decorate and look forward to having people in our home! This is the first year I've actually gotten to decorate for Christmas....it's kinda bare, but I'll collect at garage sales, shows, here and there!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!