Wednesday, October 20, 2010

She melts my heart....

 I'm sure you are all bored to tears with my overload of Addyson pictures, but she was just being so cute this evening after her nap.  I plopped a hat on her head and snapped a few...okay make that alot of pictures, but I'm just going to share a couple.

 Finally got her changed and a new onesie on and Daddy shows up...as you can see - he LIGHTS up her world.  Instant smiles and jabbering.  You should have seen her squealing and laughing - "telling" him about her day.  I just stepped to the background and snapped away.  I felt SO blessed to see that moment and be able to capture it.  I just wish I would have had a video camera to catch it with sound....it's something I never want to forget. 
"It was THIS big Daddy!"

3 comments:

  1. Nana n Papa never get tired of pics n snuggles n all that good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! There is something really special about a Daddy and daughter! Now that our Ella is sometimes talking in sentences it is a hoot to hear what she tells her Daddy! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!