Four Month Check Up today!!!
Weight: 11lbs, 6 oz
Length: 22 3/4 inches
*Big Accomplishment this past month - She rolled over.
Diaper size: 1
Clothing size: 0-3 months
She coos and laughs ALOT!
Wants to hold her own bottle.
Plays with her toys for a longer period of time.
Loves to look at herself in the mirror (gotta make sure every hair is in place...ha!)
Touches Momma and Daddy's face when we hold her.
Tries to sit up.
Loves watching anything with lots of color and music.
Pulls on her hanging toys...since discovering one makes music - she thinks they all should.
My Great Aunt gave me the money to purchase this dress with the request I get a picture of her in it...she's so stinkin' cute!
This one cracks me up...have a feeling I'll get this face alot when she's in to something she knows she's not supposed to be in to.



WOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's growin' like a little weed, as they say here in the Midwest.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
beautiful!!!!! I love the santa one!!!
ReplyDelete