Monday, June 4, 2012

Curb Appeal Phase 1

I could have DECLARED I had a before picture, but I can't seem to find it today.  Blast!  Anyhoo, we added shutters to the house this past weekend - made a big difference!  The new front door should be installed within the next couple of weeks.  Just waiting for the contractor to have an opening...it's gonna be a doozey.  Doors are sized VERY differently from the 1970's one that is in place now!  We have a color picked out for it - it's gonna be the "pop."  Just have to get it painted...the tasks never end!

5 comments:

  1. December 2008 there is a picture of your house with snow. It isn't as close up as this one but it might work for what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so cute how Addyson is looking out the door for Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Addyson looking out the door too!!!...So very cute. And your place looks nice, too. Can't wait to see the door!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!