Saturday, July 7, 2012

Red, White, BOOM!

 So Addyson slept through fireworks last year...not the case in 2012.  She is in LOVE and still talking about the "sky go boom!"  I'm not sure which was more fun for this momma, watching the fireworks, or watching her with hands over mouth, squealing in delight, "WOW" "COO" (aka: cool).  So, Much. Fun.
 She was a big fan of Daddy's sno cone as well....but she's pretty much a fan of anything related to the food department.
 This glow in the dark necklace (provided by a local church) was great entertainment as well...it served as a face frame, halo for Daddy, among many other tricks...including keeping track of said child in the dark.
In between "ooh-ing" and "aww-ing"  I grabbed a couple of shots...I'm a pretty big fan of them myself.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!