As ya'll know...I love change, live for it, embrace it with both arms flung wide open. My husband, bless his heart, is happy leaving things alone, fix it once - leave it that way for the rest of life - type of person. I love watching his facial expression when I suggest something...cracks.me.up. This switchero though I was able to handle by myself. One evening I sewed up some new pillow covers (using my previous Ikea ones as a pattern) and then went shopping in my garage (Nathan's spot for all his antiques to resell) for something "cool" for the nightstands. I love how it turned out!
I was going for cottage-y with just a touch of the industrial (so it's not too girl-y for Nathan)
Printable in this frame I got off pinterest - fits the color scheme perfectly!



Don't you just love how just a few changes in a room can perk it up?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! You've got the touch for sure!
ReplyDeleteI saw that pinterest has a "always kiss me good morning" printable in these colors. I know you were wanting a sign with that.
ReplyDelete