(photo courtesy of Jenny Grissom)
Life has been crazy at best here the past few weeks. Hubs was put on mandatory overtime, which has him working 12 hour days....6 days a week. Poor guy is about exhausted. Add to that a few other unexpected life events that have been thrown at us and preparing for a new arrival within the next few days/weeks. I don't tell you this to make you feel sorry or have sympathy, only to state how GRATEFUL it has made me feel for the time we do get to spend together.
These two mean the world to me.
I've been trying to take Addy out quite a bit the past few weeks and do special things together. She LOVES photo sessions "just for me." If Nathan or I try to get one with her, she's not a fan. lol! So the other day after I finished up my last session, I pulled out a few props and captured some of her. Made her day. ha!
This little munchkin is sooooooo ornery, but I love her to death. She never fails to make me laugh with her antics.




Has she grown since being out here? Cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun family pics! =)
ReplyDelete~Heather~