When we made the quick trip out to West Virginia back in October, I picked up the remaining frames I needed from Ikea. A few weeks ago, I FINALLY had a chance to get them hung (aka bunch of company coming - needed to get it finished). Hubs contributed a few items from the garage and we called it good. I may not be able to park my car in there, but it does come in handy when I'm wanting some fresh decor items...free shopping, I'm all for it. :)
I have plans to add more pictures to the bicycle wheel, but I had to just work with what was printed off at the time. You get the idea. :) You can also get a peek at the playroom we've been working on...it's coming together. Hopefully I will have some pictures up of it soon! It's generally a hazard to your health to walk in there, so getting it picture worthy is the biggest obstacle.


So cute - you have some of the most clever ideas!
ReplyDeleteThe wheel is cute. I like the idea.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas!
~Heather~