Wednesday, March 12, 2014

3 months

 This smile was for her Sister...who was doing a "cheeken dance" behind me trying to get her to smile.
Can't believe she's 3 months already...I'm sure I said that last month, but it's just going by so quickly.  I want to relish every squishy, snuggly moment.  
We FINALLY took a growth spurt and got out of the doctors worried zone.  We crossed the 10 lbs mark!  She actually did a happy dance for us.  :)  
This month she really started giggling, cooing, and "talking" to us.  If she keeps it up...Big Sis is gonna have some competition.  
    Addy at 3 months
She weighed in at 9 lbs 10 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long.
Their chin and nose look alike, but to me, that's where the similarities end

3 comments:

  1. When she was first born I thought they looked alike, but she quickly took on her own look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorbs! Love the pics of her. Such a cutie! =)

    ~Heather~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!