
My Grandparents were finally able to come over this past Thursday. They were unable to come last year, so this was the first they were able to experience the Christmas cheer at my house. We spent time wrapping presents and making more Christmas cards. Paps decided that he might get into scrapbooking. THIS I can't WAIT to see!!!! :o) Friday I went to the Dr. He put me in a walking cast. YIPEE!!!!!! Then, my manager felt that I shouldn't come back to work just yet...she put me on sick leave (which means I am not using my vacation time, but I am still getting paid.) That was another answer to prayer. God is so good!!! Wesley and Jenny arrived yesterday. Yeah! She and I have been busy making cards and planners to post on ebay after Christmas! Keep your eyes out for some very cute items. :o) Thanks to our in-laws who let us open our scrapbooking presents early so we could play with them all weekend. Hint: we are very spoiled.
For the last two or three Valentine's Days of their lives, my dad actually MADE my mom a homemade card. It was so cute! He thoroughly enjoyed it. He'd gone to the scrapbook section of WalMart to get the supplies. I told him he would have a blast scrapbooking. He was very artsy, crafty like that and at this point, he'd been diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis so wasn't able to be up and around much. He never did do any scrapbooking but I wouldn't have been surprised had I lived around there, he might have given it a whirl :)
ReplyDelete