Please excuse the "boringness" of this first blog. I am just getting started. ;o) I guess the purpose of this is to keep my friends and family - that I rarely see - updated on the latest and greatest in my life. Nathan and I have been busy getting ready for the influx of company we will be having over the next week. We are so excited to have family and friends coming to see our home for the Christmas season. In our year and half of marriage we have had very few visitors. Pray for my nerves. :o) I have been decorating the house (I absolutely love Christmas so I go all out, much to my husband's dismay) and planning food preparations. I will post some pictures later of our trees. My mother was giving me a hard time because when I was a kid I stated I would only have ONE tree when I grew up. I now have six. Oops!
I am working at the moment; thankfully the recent weather has kept many folks at home - where they should be - but I here the ambulance radio calling. Until next time-God bless,
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!