Thursday, January 17, 2008
Movin' up in this ol' world
Went to see my ortho doc yesterday...great news!!! I finally get to wear normal shoes!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!! Don't get toooooo awful excited yet. It's only when I'm at home, but I was thrilled! I have to wear the "moon boot" (as one of my patients named it) for approximately one more week and then I can start wearing normal shoes when I'm out and about every once in awhile. He didn't change my work restrictions, so I'm still triaging life and death situations (ha ha) for six hours a night. I'm ready to start taking patients again - we've had some really good cardiac "stuff" come in recently and I am just ITCHING to get in on it. Some may think I am weird, but it's what God called me into and I love (almost) every minute of it. :o) Well, I must get back to my "other" job. Had some e-mail orders for cards and planners. Must get them done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you!
ReplyDeleteYou going shoe shopping?
ReplyDelete