So this is about 15 days late...but I thought I would reveal my resolutions for this upcoming year. My tiny little brain thought that if others know what I am trying to accomplish this year...I might be a little more likely to reach them. So here goes:
1. Become more like my heavenly Father.
2. Lose 15 Lbs (imagine that)
3. Pay off student loans - this would be a GREAT relief.
4. Sell over 250 cards/homemade products. (watch out friends and relatives...I may be hitting you up to make this one)
5. Get and stay organized - I can hear my husband laughing at this one **sigh**
I know the list is short, but I didn't want to extend myself too far. :o) Have to be reasonable ya know.
"Sigh"...if only I had just 15lbs to lose
ReplyDelete6. Forgive my m-n-l for saving all her dirty dishes until Tuesday evening.
ReplyDeleteha ha ha!!! I love that one...will definately have to add. :o)
ReplyDeleteHi, Patricia! (Sorry, you were Patricia when you were little & I used to babysit you. I guess you have grown up though, huh?) :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you let me know you have a blog! I'm enjoying catching up with you & your family.