that I work in a hospital as a RN and on Nurses' Day - not one comment was made...hmm....I feel so appreciated as an employee. But thank you to my Mom for sending me a card!
I was actually off yesterday so don't know if it was like that at our hospital or not. Doubt it though as they do a week long celebration this week every year. They give all the nurses gifts and then every employee gets a gift for "hospital week" as well. It is a good place to work! My mom gave me a card too! Jonathan says he bought one a long time ago and misplaced it somewhere! Men...
Yes, well it's also National Teacher Appreciation Week and obviously we work in a school, but us teachers have had to provide our own incentives...no uniforms, lunch out. I feel the love too!
hey, sorry about the nurses bummer! I'm not up with the nurse stuff so I really apologize! I'm pretty much just up with the latest diaper deals! ha Hope your moving is going great! By the way tomorrow is Mother's Day and I've done nothing but cook and entertain all weekend and get to fix a big meal tomorrow! It's just life I guess! (we must be grateful!hee I could be handless and then I'd be really bored...:)! love ya!
I was actually off yesterday so don't know if it was like that at our hospital or not. Doubt it though as they do a week long celebration this week every year. They give all the nurses gifts and then every employee gets a gift for "hospital week" as well. It is a good place to work!
ReplyDeleteMy mom gave me a card too! Jonathan says he bought one a long time ago and misplaced it somewhere! Men...
Yes, well it's also National Teacher Appreciation Week and obviously we work in a school, but us teachers have had to provide our own incentives...no uniforms, lunch out. I feel the love too!
ReplyDeletehey, sorry about the nurses bummer! I'm not up with the nurse stuff so I really apologize! I'm pretty much just up with the latest diaper deals! ha Hope your moving is going great!
ReplyDeleteBy the way tomorrow is Mother's Day and I've done nothing but cook and entertain all weekend and get to fix a big meal tomorrow! It's just life I guess! (we must be grateful!hee I could be handless and then I'd be really bored...:)! love ya!