Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend Happenings...

The weekend started off with a meeting with the home inspector at 10:30 Saturday morning. I worked Thursday and Friday, so Saturday morning I got up and frantically cleaned the house up. I have started packing and things are in a little bit of disarray here. Nathan pitched right in and helped - I never would have finished it all without his extra two hands. Everything came back just fine - no major problems that we have to be concerned about - which we are very thankful! Saturday evening we went to Mattoon and attempted to purchase a kitchen table - not so successful there. Here are just a few photos I grabbed Sunday afternoon!
Some more pictures of lilac bushes - these are Grandma Rose's (Nathan's Grandma). We were up at their house Sunday afternoon - couldn't resist a couple shots!

Some of you may not have met Garfield - he and his brother are "my cats" at Grandma's - I plan to move them with me when we get to our new house. The other's were a little camera shy so they are not included.



Deep contemplation going on here

Here he was reaching for my camera - hence the off-centered look

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures!!! So is Yuna an aunt to Garfield? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cat!! Me and Troy had a favorite "garfeld" when we were younger. Mom ran over it one day when she was in a hurry to pick us up from school. Troy cried and cried, we were so sad. I think Mom felt worse though for killing our favorite cat!hee Glad all is going well with the house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!