Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Anniversary Get-Away!

This past weekend Nathan and I went to Shipshewana, IN to enjoy a little time away for our anniversary. We ate at The Blue Gate Restaurant Friday evening...I think that was the most either one of us had eaten in quite some time. :o) We browsed through several of the local shops (which of course included antique/primitives and would you believe it - TWO scrapbook stores.)



Outside The Old Bag Factory
These flowers were planted to resemble a quilt - very pretty (and someone has much more talent than I do when it comes to flowers).

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!

    (The pic outside of the bag factory looks like Nathan is peeled! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah....I think the barber took a liiiiiittttlllle too much off this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's still very very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to Nathans hair?!)

    Wesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!