
It's hard to believe Christmas is already over and the New Year is here! But, I look forward to what 2010 has to bring and am counting my blessings for what the Lord has given to us. Nathan and I had a wonderful Christmas with both our families - his on Christmas Day and mine New Year's Day. Now....I've got the task of putting everything away! We are looking forward to enjoying our home - we only have a few minor afternoon projects left - which is a big sigh of relief! A lot of hard work, but we are loving it! I hope and pray that you are all having a blessed New Year so far and look forward to "seeing" you throughout the coming days! Now I'm off to start organizing some closets! :o)
So the pic is from you Mom's? Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYes - it's from the basement.
ReplyDelete