Nathan and I are so happy to announce that we will be welcoming a little one around August 6, 2010! We are so very thankful for this blessing that God has given us!
I just had a feeling that you were.. Your parents are happy I'm sure.. I can recommend a really good photographer for your baby photos Jen Grissom ever hear of her. She is awesome..
Aaha...I told you so Tricia! :)
ReplyDeleteNo wonder smells were making you queazy!
Congratulations!!! We are vey happy for you as you begin this new journey in your life.
I was wondering why you were SO sick!!! :) Yea!!!! Congrats!!! You didn't even look pregnant when I saw you in TJ Maxx
ReplyDeleteThe coat and loose clothes have hidden it for a few weeks...not for much longer though!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Good thing we practiced shopping the other day with two babies! :) Can't wait to find out if I'm going to be an aunt or uncle! Bwah-ha-ha!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!!!!!!!!! :)))))
ReplyDeleteJenny, that's what I told Nathan...the challenge will be when they are all mobile and don't want to stay in the cart anymore! ha ha!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Tricia! I'm SO happy for you guys. You'll make wonderful parents.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Your little one's birthday will be close to Arilynn's. I'm sure she will love her little cousin.
ReplyDeleteNana & Papa are really excited about this new little grandbaby!!!
ReplyDeleteI just had a feeling that you were.. Your parents are happy I'm sure.. I can recommend a really good photographer for your baby photos Jen Grissom ever hear of her. She is awesome..
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! Wonderful, exciting news!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS NATHAN AND TRICIA!! This is indeed a very special announcement!! I have posted your announcement on the Grisson News page.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Nathan, & Tricia Grissom!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Treesh! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteYay for baby announcements!! I'm so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Congratulations! Let the fun begin!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your upcoming family addition!!!
ReplyDelete