I think it's FINALLY sunk in to me that we are actually having an addition to our family...it was such a shock, that it really did take a while - even after I had the proof of an ultrasound. But, now I'm ready to find out what we are having. start planning the nursery, and registering for little items. I have a feeling he/she will be very spoiled...in particular by Daddy...he's already having visions of making go-karts and other wheeled contraptions...here comes the gray hair for me!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Baby Gifts!
I think it's FINALLY sunk in to me that we are actually having an addition to our family...it was such a shock, that it really did take a while - even after I had the proof of an ultrasound. But, now I'm ready to find out what we are having. start planning the nursery, and registering for little items. I have a feeling he/she will be very spoiled...in particular by Daddy...he's already having visions of making go-karts and other wheeled contraptions...here comes the gray hair for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Savor each little detail because you blink and the moment is gone! Being a mom rocks - you'll be GREAT! :)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't believe how little non gender specific newborn stuff was available when I was going to have Megyn. Even after I knew she was a girl, I still didn't want all pink and purple!
ReplyDelete