Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's a.........

Addyson Marie Grissom
The little booger didn't want to cooperate at first - which made Mommy and Daddy nervous, but FINALLY she quit wiggling and kicking the poor ultrasound lady enough that we were able to find out. Whew! :o) She's already camera shy - every time we've tried to get an image of her face she puts her hands in front of it.
We are so thankful that at this time she appears healthy and very active! We can't wait to meet her!

8 comments:

  1. I love the name Addyson for a girl. And I LOVE that spelling. Had "A" come after "K", I would have seriously considered it for Megyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I love, love, love my grandsons...but my granddaughters are so much fun! Nothing like dressing up a prissy little girl. We are so happy for you. Arilynn needed a little girl cousin! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one of the names Katressa had picked out but settled on Olivia.. Nice middle name too (mine & Olivia's) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I didn't get a chance to guess but I was thinking girl! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You had me worried because it was taking you so long to post! I ended up texting Jenny and she hadn't heard either! I told her maybe you were so excited that you went shopping!!!
    Glad to hear that little Miss Addyson is already a modest thing! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure Arilynn will love having someone to play babydolls with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that she is going to be so sweet, and I would say maybe a little shy. It will be a wonderful day when she arrives!!!

    BTW Your brother really likes her name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation! Little girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!