
So
ya'll know me....if there's a way I can do it myself - I'll figure it out. Baby burp cloths seem to be a rarity over in these parts and as everyone knows - you
have to have them. :o) Insert here my genius mother - "why don't you just use cloth diapers?" YES!! Why don't I...only problem - they are kinda plain...so not me. I LOVE COLOR folks! Well, I just hit up the fabric department at good
ol' Wally World and boy, oh, boy the choices I had! I walked out with
ummmm.....several choices. These are SUPER easy to make - if I can do this - YOU CAN!!! I am not a seamstress by any means, but desperate times, lead to desperate measures. I whipped up these three in about 30 minutes folks. Easy, peasy! So then.....that got my creative brain churning...what else could I custom make?

Voila! Reversible car seat strap covers...I wanted something to match my brown and green car seat. Once again, Wal-Mart came through. Okay, it had better, because that's the ONLY place to shop around here. But that's another subject. I found an amazing tutorial at this lady's
website. Now Addyson will be all comfy, cozy in her carseat at very little cost to Mommy and Daddy! :o) Now I'm thinking....should I make matching bags? Hmmmm......
Very cute and creative!!!
ReplyDeleteCute and festive!
ReplyDeleteWell you better hurry up and get those bags made, cause after Friday....it ain't happenin'
ReplyDelete