Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A little peek at Addyson.....

She FINALLY gave us a little peek at her face. Looks like she has Nathan's mouth - I'm keeping my fingers crossed she has his dimples too. :o) We were also able to see that she does have some hair - not alot, but I didn't expect her to have much since my heartburn has been pretty slim-to-none throughout the whole pregnancy. We can't wait to meet her!! Should be just a couple of days!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww...I know you must be so anxious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see real pics of her soon! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is amazing! How sweet! And I love your nursery. I somehow missed your "reveal" in there. Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! So excited to hear the great news that she has arrived! Good luck!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nana & Papa are so ready to see this little bundle!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!