Sunday, February 26, 2012

Addyson's Shadow

 Since introducing Addyson to "Trailblazer" (Goofy puppet from when I was a kid), she has become quite infatuated with him.  For one thing...I'm pretty sure she thinks he's real.  He gets hugs and carted around the house.  He's been seen laying on the floor, all covered up in a blankie with a plug in his "mouth." 
 Tonight she was insuring that Trailblazer would be bright eyed for a late night party....she knows how to serve the coffee!  :)  Now if only she would do that for me in the mornings...
Giving him "nih nih" kisses.

P.S.  Please forgive my child's wild hair and PJ's.  I promise I do dress and fix her hair!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! About 1/2 of my pics involve my kids in pj's. I'm going to think that's all they wore when I'm old and senile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!