Monday, March 19, 2012

Addyson's Antics

 
I know that some of you probably get tired of seeing pictures of Addy, but this is the only way some of my family gets to "see" her...and it's a good way for me to remember the little things later on.  :)  
The top picture is interesting for a few reasons:
1.  She was consulting the tractor book for her "recipe" (I had asked her to fix me some breakfast).  The girl is obsessed with tractor ("tuck") books.  Anything with wheels is a "tuck".
2.  Whatever she was fixing consisted of pizza, ketchup, mustard, and one of her toy magnets. Yummy!
3.  While she was cooking, she was "brushing" her teeth with a play fork.

This past weekend Addyson and I went with Nathan to an antique auction/sale/bunch of guys getting together to swap stuff.  I caught her doing something Nathan is ALWAYS doing...chewing on his nails.  She was not sucking her thumb...chew, chew, chew...look at the nail...repeat action.  Just a little reminder to me that she watches everything I/we do!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!