Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm still alive!!!!

Can you believe it??  Neither can I!  :)  The past few months have been busy with life.  For personal reasons, I took a break from blogging, decreased facebook, and my overall general "browsing."  Sometimes I just need a break from all the "technology" I guess. So many times I would find myself wasting time on the computer when I could be doing something much more productive.  It's amazing what I can get done in just a short time if I put away the distractions!  Now mind you...I'm not perfect, a long way from it actually.  Hopefully over the winter "break" from photography, I can get you guys caught up on all the happenings around here. :) 

I do have something to share today though - I was reading my devotions this afternoon and it was like it was written for me, for this specific day.  Ever had one of those?  It's powerful.  I was reading about John when he saw Jesus glorified for the first time and how that was terrifying, but yet gave him courage when he was faced with persecution later in life.  It encouraged me as well!  No matter what we are experiencing in life, we can face it with HIS face in mind! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!