Thursday, December 20, 2012

Master Bedroom Update

 I kinda left you guys hanging with the board/batten project earlier this summer...oops.  I successfully got the electrical box covered.  Yippee!  I'm still looking for a couple filler items for the wall, but it's getting there!  I'm loving the neutral tones - I've had fun switching out for the different seasons!  
I would still love to get different nightstands - this mismatch drives me nuts!  Just gotta do as the $$ allows! :)  I'm hoping during garage sale season I can find a couple that I can do something fun with!
Did a little switchero on my "mantle" this year.  It's nice to have change!

3 comments:

  1. I need to find something to cover my fuse box too. I like what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love your bright and cheery bedroom - the wall looks so good! I love using neutrals, too - so fun to switch out the accent colors for different seasons :) Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!