I was "sifting" through one of my camera cards a couple of weeks ago and found this image I took on Thanksgiving. Made me smile. :) If only we could keep them this little - they are growing too fast!
Questions .. questions .. questions .. I am updating the family records and genealogy information .. could you please tell me Addison's birth date and where she was born? What is your birth date and where were you born? What are your parents names .. need your mother's maiden name also. And where do you and your lovely family live and what are your occupations? I THINK that's it .. Thanks Tricia .. Aunt Bus / Liz / Elizabeth
Whoops .. I also meant to tell you that although I seldom leave any comments I follow your blog .. and Jenny's .. love watching the kids grow up and watching what you two ladies are doing with your homes .. you both give me ideas for mine!!! Liz
Questions .. questions .. questions .. I am updating the family records and genealogy information .. could you please tell me Addison's birth date and where she was born? What is your birth date and where were you born? What are your parents names .. need your mother's maiden name also. And where do you and your lovely family live and what are your occupations? I THINK that's it .. Thanks Tricia .. Aunt Bus / Liz / Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteWhoops .. I also meant to tell you that although I seldom leave any comments I follow your blog .. and Jenny's .. love watching the kids grow up and watching what you two ladies are doing with your homes .. you both give me ideas for mine!!! Liz
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet pic!
ReplyDelete