How did this little booger get to be a month old already!!? Time is flying and I find myself sitting down and just snuggling her...probably more than I should. The house is a wreck, laundry is in piles, but I know how fast she is gonna grow and I want to store up all the snuggles I can get!
Overall, she is a very good baby, sleeping for the most part at least 5-6 hrs at night, LOVES to be snuggled - the more the better in her opinion. Her big sis got the first giggle out of her - Addy adores her and is always trying to "play" or help take care of her. Bryleigh finds her highly entertaining and unless she's hungry, will just smile and watch Addyson be a complete goof.



Aww!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Very cute pics of your little cherub. Yes, they do grow up so fast! Enjoy all the snuggle time...guilt free. =)
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to snuggle time with our little one...it will be more fun than this stage in the game when I'm just feeling icky. =)
~Heather~