Gonna be like her Momma...she loves to run!
I recently did an interview with Addy for my own personal record, but thought I would share her answers. Some I could have predicted and answered for myself, but she surprised me with a few. Never know what is going on in their heads.
Age: 3
Nicknames: Adds,
Addy, Munchkin
What is your Favorite color: blue
What is your favorite animal: zebra
What is your favorite book: Thomas book
My Favorite song:
Deep and Wide
What is your favorite food: "panpakes"
What is your favorite drink: sprite
What is your favorite snack: yogurt
What is your favorite outfit: skirt, shirt, tights
What is your favorite game: rolling ball (something we came up with to keep her from throwing balls in a house)
What is your favorite toy: Thomas toy
Who is your best friend:
Thomas
What is your favorite thing to do: play with "brywee"
What is your favorite thing to do outside: play ball
What is your favorite holiday: Christmas Tree
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? "my mimouse"
Favorite place to go:
The train store (have no clue where this is located)
Favorite Restaurant:
Chips and Salsa
Where do you want to go on vacation: To Wesley and Jenny's house
What do you want to be when you grow up? a puppy...a big puppy
What do you want to do on your birthday? Eat Cake


That's because we are so highly entertaining. Lol Cute...I need to do that with the kiddos.
ReplyDeleteGreat answers!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet!!
ReplyDelete