Monday, June 15, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

 These weren't actually taken on Mother's day...we attempted pics, but in the one "good" picture of all three of us, Addy was about chopped off, so here is attempt two.  :)  Better late than never...that's my motto these days.  ha!
These two are my life - I thank the Lord for them every single day and pray that don't fail in raising them for His Glory!
 Oh Bry...she's my sneaky one.  Don't let her quiet, laid back personality fool you...
Is often found "reading" books or playing with her computer (or mommy's mouse).
She lives to make her sister laugh.
Always dressing herself crazy.
LOVES coffee.
Has already developed the "innocent" look.
Addy is full of spunk and would rather be outside playing soccer.
Just KNOWS she is gonna be a firefighting princess when she grows up
Loves the story of "Becklaham"
Not afraid to voice her opinion...about anything.

4 comments:

  1. I gotta say, that shirt looks SUPER cute on you!! :) Adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say, that shirt looks SUPER cute on you!! :) Adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta say...we heard you the first time, Brittany! Hahahaha. Just kidding! Good o' blogger!

    Give them a hug from Aunt Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gotten several compliments on it!!! LOVE how comfy it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!