Some of you have been following my weight loss journey through Facebook or Instagram, so I apologize for the repeat. For those of you that don't - here we are at one year!
-36 pounds
That is almost unreal for me to even type. I've never lost that amount of weight, except when I was post pregnancy, and even then, I never gain that much when I'm pregnant - it's afterwards that gets me. Majority of women loose weight while breast feeding. Me? Nope, I gain by leaps and bounds. Depressing.
I still have a few more pounds to go, but I think for the most part, I'm where my body wants to be. I have visions of what I would "like" to be, but let's face it, more than likely it is never going to happen.
If only I could just pick and choose where it came off. lol!
Random weight loss point: my feet. I've come down a half to whole size in majority of my shoes.
I tried on my wedding dress a few weeks ago. I'm very close to getting back in, but after two kids, things have changed. The dress fits better in the waist and my shoulders than it did on my wedding day...but I have a feeling where the issue lies, I will never be able to resolve. 36 pounds hasn't changed much, so we shall see. I'm okay with it, just REALLY wanted to have a photo session in it for our 10 year wedding anniversary. I have a year. lol! Who knows, maybe I will finally kick this plateau and get somewhere.

Awesome job!! And, you can still get a photo shoot in...PS does wonders. Lol!
ReplyDelete