Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lack of patience...

So, my new camera did not arrive today as scheduled. I went in and tracked the shipping, they've now changed it to tomorrow. Do these people not know that I have absolutely no patience?? :o) Knowing my luck it will be delayed until Thursday or Friday, which I have to work (no time to play). **sigh** Now that I have vented that. :o) Nathan and I looked at a house this morning. It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bath. We really like it, but it's about a 40 minute drive to work. (UGH!) It will also require a lot of updating. It has new wiring, plumbing, windows, furnace, and roof (which are the really big jobs), but the kitchen is almost frightening it's so old. The house also has mirrors everywhere!!!! On all the closet doors and even a kitchen wall! (?) Everywhere I looked, there I was, kinda scary. On the positive side...the pole barn in Nathan's words, "is amazing." its a 50X50 something polebarn with a 16x24 leanto, with insulation, concrete floor....yada yada yada. The price is right (ha ha) and it's a very cute place, but we just aren't sure about it. We'll just keep praying...

2 comments:

  1. Well here I thought you already had your new camera! LOL Your old one takes good pictures too. :)

    It's hard to know what to do sometimes, isn't it? I know God will be faithful to lead you though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!