Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy 22nd Birthday George! (aka Timothy)

Happy Birthday to the best brother a sis could have!!!! Miss you tons! Hope that you have a wonderful birthday!
We love you!

5 comments:

  1. Can't believe he's 22!! And Good lookin'!!haa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sitting here wondering if I knew any girls his age that needed a man. loL! Knowing he has a great sister and all, he HAS to be a good catch. Then I figured that he probably has them lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should say something...he's looking. ha ha!! He will kill me if he knows I told you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Happy 22nd, Timothy! (Whew, I feel O L D !!!!!) :) I haven't seen him in years. He has definitely turned into a handsome young man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened to my small children?
    Seems like just yesterday Tricia and Tim were home filling our home with "many enjoyable moments".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!