Well, I'm off to catch some "good rest" as my grandmother calls it. Sweet dreams!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Busy Day!
The Grissom Plantation actually got a few things accomplished today (pat on the back). Nancy and I started off the day by going to around 30 garage sales - we racked up some AMAZING deals. We had the back of her car full...if that gives you any idea. :o) While we were out spending money, my dear husband was at home burning all of our boxes and starting in on "his" garage. We finally have it about emptied out enough to get vehicles and his "goodies" inside. After lunch, with the help of the in-laws...drum roll please...I got my countertops installed! YEAH! No more yellow, paint splattered, two different tops. Puts a smile on this girl's face. I also got my drawers finished and they have been placed in their appropriate slots. This evening Nathan informed me that he was taking me out on a little date. I think he could tell I was exhausted and did NOT feel like cooking...bless his little heart. It turned out that yes, we did go out to eat, but we also HAD to stop by Home Depot for supplies for the garage. hmm...... Anyways, here is a picture of Nathan squeezing himself - literally- to get the countertops screwed on. It was rather humorous to watch. Nathan, however, was not amused. You can tell that his legs were flailing in the air. :o) 
Well, I'm off to catch some "good rest" as my grandmother calls it. Sweet dreams!
Well, I'm off to catch some "good rest" as my grandmother calls it. Sweet dreams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That picture cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteDear me...Jonathan's would not have fit into that little space! :) Be sure to show us pics of the finished countertops!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a date night. Those are fun!
Poor guy!!!
ReplyDeleteWaiting to see the finished product!
ReplyDelete