Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rearranging already


So I'm known for my habit of rearranging things...just ask my husband, former roommates, family, etc. Well, tonight Nathan called and said he would be working overtime...so why not put the extra time to myself doing something fun instead of productive? I finished several cards for ebay, a couple planners...and then I got real energetic. At our old house, I had our bed sitting at an angle and loved it. Why not try it here? So, I did. :o) Nathan is going to have a surprise when he gets home...and he didn't even have to help. Also notice the new fan...the other was slightly outdated and since it was a former baby room...slightly on the "kiddie" look. Still not sure of the wall arrangement - it might get redone too...but I'll save that for another day. I'm off to go running...

1 comment:

  1. I like the room and LOVE the new light fixture.
    ~Constance Dewhurst

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!