Monday, February 23, 2009

Food for the Moon Travelers

This past weekend, my dear hubby and a friend of his traveled to Dayton, Ohio to visit the Air Force Museum. Being the loving wife that I am (cough), I stayed at home and slaved away in the local ER (and I wasn't really interested in seeing hoards of airplanes). Anyways, long story short, said traveler returned home Saturday evening with the biggest grin on his face stating that he had purchased some astronaut food for me. Yes, as you can imagine, I was thrilled.
Out of his bag came Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Icecream - dear readers, let me share some insight with you - Do Not Purchase this stuff - it happens to be the nastiest, edible icecream on planet Earth. Maybe once it gets to the outer atomsphere it turns into something you absolutely cannot live without, but for me - I'll just let someone else have the pleasure...actually...maybe that's an excellent weight loss plan - go to space + hate the food + not eating said food = weight lost. :o) Yes, my friends I think we need to head to the moon!

7 comments:

  1. One should never mess with ice cream! Sign me up for the moon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you girls. I'll jump on that space ship with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to join yuns - but unfortunately, I have a great fear of heights!!! So much for the diet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I'm pretty scared of heights too. And I like "real" ice cream. Guess I better just get my tail to the gym instead of the moon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony and the girls LOVE that stuff! I can't stand it either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you are way to young to know this...so thank it from this ole lady. Did you know that "Tang", the powdered orange drink, was invented for the astronauts? We thought it was the greatest thing when if first came out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh! That stuff is nasty too! And Amy...like you really need to go on a diet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!