This past Friday, Jill, Telesa, and I met up for a "girls night out/scrap party." Started the evening with a little shopping, stuffed ourselves with Mexican food...then feeling guilty headed to the park for a little (and I mean little) walking, headed back to Jill's and spent the evening scrapping and catching up on each other's lives. We've been able to get together a little more often recently and it is so much fun! Saturday morning I headed back home early to spend the day with my dear hubby working on our yard.
Getting all our flowers planted.Nathan got out one of his toys to plow up the garden. I think it was about too big to use in such a small place!

oh that looks like fun!! I wish we could plant us a little garden!! And it was so much fun spending time together!!
ReplyDeleteWish you all lived closer and he could do some tilling for me.
ReplyDelete