Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Scrap Retreat"

(Warning: We have never received an award for being neat crafters...)
This past week the Grissom Plantation was graced with my SIL and my niece, whom you all know and love. ;o) Jenny and I had so much fun catching up on the MOUNDS of pictures that needed to be scraped, shopping, eating chocolate, and of course gabbing about all the latest news. LOL!

("here...this'll give you a better connection")
Uncle Nathan enjoyed having Arilynn around also...he kept her up to date on the latest tractor/engine news via Smokstak almost nightly...

We miss you guys already!!! Come back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, I know what you mean. I miss her so much when she leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Who said crafting was neat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun! Now to put "lots of stuff" away! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, that looks like so much fun! I'm going thru scrapbooking withdrawals. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!