WOW! These past few months have been beyond CRAZY! Shortly after Easter we found out we
were expecting our second baby...and then began the sickness. Definitely was worse this time around and only within the past 3 weeks have I been able to say, I "think" it's finally gone.
8 weeks ago we found out it's another...
Girl!
We are so excited to be welcoming Bryleigh Noelle around December 11, 2013.
Over the summer, we've enjoyed playing at the park,
scrapbook afternoons, among many other fun activities
On July 29th, Nathan and I celebrated our 7th anniversary.
And the very next day, this little booger turned 3. Where has the time gone!? She is growing up
so quickly!
At 3:
Weight: 36 lbs
Height: 37 inches
Favorite Food: "Schetti (aka spaghetti) and chips salsa" Peanut butter and Jelly
What I want to be when I grow up: "Docta and help sick people"
Favorite phrase to say: crazy, crazy gooks (goose)
Loves:
to play her "teetar" and piano
going to "enjun" shows to see tractors
taking pictures with her camera (she actually has gotten some pretty decent ones)
playing outside
Dislikes:
"bees and skeeters"





We are glad you are still alive. :)
ReplyDeleteLike the little one's name.
Whoa...just had a small heart attack. ;) Loved the update. Now I wanna see house pics. Sure am demanding, aren't I? :)
ReplyDeleteLove your update!
ReplyDelete