Monday, April 28, 2008

Boxes!!!

Folks, we officially have boxes in our house! I couldn't tell you how many people I've had ask me if I have started packing yet...well tonight, I got a whooping three boxes packed. I packed up the china - I figured I could get by without using it for a couple of months. It's not that I'm not excited - it just seems so far away. That, and I am a procrastinator. Have been since I can remember. Another bad habit I should have added to the list when I was tagged. :o) Maybe tomorrow I'll be more energetic...anybody want to come help?

4 comments:

  1. Ahh. . . I feel your pain. We are supposed to be moved at the end of May and I have yet to pack anything! I am the queen of procrastinating though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be right down :) It would be so much easier packing for someone else than for yourself...and then I think again...maybe not, seems like I helped my sister once and it was hard knowing what to put with what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, at least you started somewhere!! I know what you mean about it seeming far away--for me it's almost easier to just take a couple days at it and just do it! I hate having things strung all over the house for weeks!! But if you can move things over there, that would really help!! How exciting!hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes...packing...sigh...loads of fun...especially when you don't know where or what you're packing for. I, however, have started...in my classroom! Wes is out getting boxes as I type...Yikes! I've got a bunch of junk over 4 years of teaching & 2 years of marriage. Good thing I see a yardsale in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!