1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in junior high - couldn't wait to be in highschool.
2. 5 things to do today.
*Laundry
*Work on card orders
*Make cards for ebay
*Think about cleaning my house
*Relax - cause it's back to work tomorrow!
3. Snacks I enjoy
* Cheese and crackers
* Peanut butter with apples (yummy!)
* Almost anything that's sweet!
4. If I were a billionare...
* I'd donate some to the missionaries/church
* Buy Nathan and I a farmhouse and barn - if I could find one. If not - I'm rich - I'll build one!
* Go on a MAJOR shopping spree - just once (maybe twice...)
5. 3 bad habits
* Worrying...which leads to the second one
* Chewing my fingernails
* Stressing out about things I can't change
6. 5 places I have lived
*Washington, IN (moved several times while living here)
*Anderson, IN
*Brazil, South America (for a whooping month)
*Charleston, IL
7. 5 jobs I have had
*RN at SBLHC Emergency Room (LOVE my job!)
*Assistant Secretary
*Waitress @ Carriage Inn
*Black Buggy Restaurant
*Prairie Village Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (do not miss this job at all!)
8. 5 people I want to know more about
*Telesa S
*Debbie B
*Denise B
*Nicole C
*Natalie Hill
Did you not live in Odon? If you become a billionare, I hope you remember me!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOoops! Forgot to put Odon, IN in there, thought I did. SORRY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious!! How long did you live in Odon dear??!! hee Do you remember your bedroom?hee (just teasing ya!) That's a neat survey! Hope you'all are doing okay. Just keeping busy here. Preparing to sing in church tonight.(joy) Can't wait for the sun to shine again, too!! Have a great week! Love ya!
ReplyDeletePS. If you become a billionare, I'd like a brand new Toyota 4-Runner and a snow, white, Persian cat!! (declawed) hee Just 2 little dreams of mine!hee It's so fun to dream, isn't it?!
I'll keep those dreams in mind! :o)
ReplyDeleteI have a bad habit of worrying too. I think it might be a "female" thing! LOL
ReplyDeleteI didn't remember you working at Black Buggy. Sometimes I wish there was a Black Buggy here. :) They always had the best macaroni and cheese. :)