Thursday, April 24, 2008

We are buying a house!!!!!

This time it's not a joke. :o) We looked at this place a couple of weeks ago - loved it and could see lots of potential. It has had a lot of the "major" updates done - which is really nice. I don't have any pictures right now - but as soon as I do I will post!!! :o) So I see lots of packing, sorting, and throwing away of junk in my near future. Thank goodness there is a garage sale in May!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Such an exciting time and such fun fixing up a place of your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat!! That is tooooo cool!hee I just don't envy you in "packing"!! Can't wait to see your new home!! That's exciting! I'm more excited to see the baby room though!!(had to!!:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for both of you!!!
    Look forward to the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!