
My roommate from college, Tricia, came to visit us Friday and Saturday. She and I had a wonderful time swapping stories and reminiscing about our apartment days. Tricia - it was such a pleasure to have you stay with us! Come back soon!!!!!!! We love you (and the cookies - picture of those coming up later)!

Saturday was Nathan's 30th birthday, so we had a little get together at his parents house. Not a big event, but we had fun just spending time with friends and family. Nathan received many nice gifts (and money - tried to get him to buy me something...he just laughed)

We got some snuggle time in with Arilynn - finally got a picture of her! She was really checking out her Uncle Nathan.

Nathan got some tools to work on our projects here at home. He's been using Paps circular saw and thought he wanted one of his own - just pray for his fingers, he's just a little klutzy like his wife.
This was the only place you wanted to be Saturday night - by the fire! It was sooooo cold!
Your new hair style is very becoming. I like it!
ReplyDeleteI like the hair style, too!! Very pretty. Although your hair always looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat is too cool that Trisha came to see you! I didn't recognize her though, did she not used to have blonde hair?!
The fire looks great!! I've been thinking of you guys. Your prayer must have been heard, cause Nathan and I have (hopefully) some exciting news of taking a church!! We are estatic!!hee Love ya gobbs!! Telesa