Thursday, October 9, 2008

The joys of remodeling!

So this past week I've been learning a few more carpentry skills. :o) I may have found my new profession (ha ha). I've learned about wiring, plumbing (turns out you can't change everything if there is a VERY large steel pipe in the way), and this evening I'm putting mud on the drywall. Call me a Jane of all trades. :o) The bathroom is coming along nicely - I'll post some pictures later - my computer can't decide if it wants to work or not. I posted 2 cards on ebay earlier today - took me over an hour - UGH!!!!!!! It's not the internet connection - the computer just WILL NOT WORK!
Grans and Paps have been working like little slaves trying to help me out - Paps in finishing the house, Grans in fattening me up. I have decided that if I continue to eat like I have the past couple of days, I will be waddling in a very short period of time. Well, it's off to Home Depot (again). We are ready to put the sub-floor down....yes, I did say WE were putting some IN. But, that's another long, boring story. 'til next time!

2 comments:

  1. You should own stock in Home Depot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm worn out just reading your posts! I bet you can't wait to have this stuff behind you. You won't know what to do with your spare time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!