
So we don't have people knocking down our door for their pictures to be taken, but Nathan and I both enjoy dabbling in photography. This past Sunday we went to a local park and just had some fun. I'm sure we looked like idiots taking pictures of ourselves - we took several, but I just posted a couple (there's only so much I can stand of my own freckle ridden face). Our new header picture is one and then the picture posted above. It was cold - so yes, my nose is red. If only I had a program to cover that up...
Those are really good! You'll have to come to town and do a photo shoot of little Arilynn!! :)
ReplyDeleteAh, my vain brother and sister in law! He he...just kidding!! They look really good!
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree...we are vain, :o) but we don't have any adorable children to harass yet. So, our ugly faces will have to do for now.
ReplyDeleteThat "yet" needs to be sooner than later.
ReplyDeleteWesley
Very nice photos - I'm impressed!!!
ReplyDeleteWell you SHOULD have people knocking your door down. These are good! Have you hung out your shingle?
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are great. I love to snap pictures also,but wish I had a better camera.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I need a 5x7 for a new fall frame that I just bought.
ReplyDeleteAlso, we need to have a photo session with your brother, so we can make a "Single and Looking Poster". Ha Ha!!!
ha ha Wesley - you are so funny. :o) Come help me get the room added on. :o)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!! I like them. Y'all do great work. :)
ReplyDelete