Sunday, November 16, 2008

It Came!!!!


Last week I won a photography lighting "studio" on ebay. I'd been checking prices on lights and light boxes at various photography stores...lets just say I'd better have several in line before I could invest in them. Sooooo, I turned to trusty ebay. Won the same things only MUCH cheaper! YEAH!!!!! I have several peeps at work wanting family pictures and pics of their kids and I figured I better invest in something that will work (lamps and lampshades don't look too professional :o) Here are some samples from Nathan and I experimenting this evening. I'm supposed to be doing a family next week...so here goes nothing! (ignore the cheesy grins - we were a little "flash blind" by this point.

5 comments:

  1. I love to take pictures. When I was younger, I took pictures a lot, but kinda have slowed down lately. Mark loved photography also, so I guess we know where Jenny got her love of picture taking. From her "wonderful" daddy and mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share the link or the store you got them from? I looked some last year and forgot to bid on one set that I thought was a good deal. Apparently it was b/c the price went up when I checked back :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you share the link or the store you got them from? I looked some last year and forgot to bid on one set that I thought was a good deal. Apparently it was b/c the price went up when I checked back :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have your official appt book handy? I'm sure you are expecting a pic of your in-laws for Christmas!!!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite as I love to look at your blog to see how the house is coming. Looking good I mean the house and the pictures. You are becoming Jack of all trades.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!