Friday, November 14, 2008

My great auction find!


So call us crazy and old, but Nathan and I are also notorious for going to auctions. Here is a antique wooden ladder I found and won for a mere $1. Brought it home, put linseed oil on it and viola! Pictured with it is a old wooden tool box and an 8 gallon crock (basically they are there to cover up the massive amount of cable wiring the previous owners left...which Nathan still needs to get rid of...)

3 comments:

  1. That is too cute!!! You have great taste. :) I love old things like that but Leighton doesn't. I think it's "PK syndrome". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I'll double your money! :)

    Love the ladder & grouping. I'm trying not to be so country in my decorating...but it still comes out! I probably should just go primitive & get it over with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! They mean so much to me!